Hello all,

I seem to remember that there was some advice (maybe from Chistopher) about dealing with corrupted files. I am working on a piece that has been entered into one of my templates (template OK to start with) from another person's computer. There was file corruption evident in the original - on the other computer - trouble copying from place to place (even vertically) - erratic, sometimes it worked, sometimes it crashed Finale, and it is hard to spot what will work and what won't.

Now this erratic behavior has migrated to the new file, and it sometimes appears in staves that weren't even in the original file (it's a JJ Johnson arr, for 5 trombones now being expanded to a big band).

Is there a reliable way to deal with this problem?

TIA,

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace