Hi Randolph,

YES!  Many thanks.  This has saved me time, and maybe some money.

Chuck

On Dec 11, 2007, at 9:18 AM, Randolph Peters wrote:

Chuck Israels wrote:
However, M-audio Drivers are not Leopard compatible, so that is an ancillary problem for me (and maybe some of you) - not a MM problem, but a warning from them would have been appreciated.

You may find some joy here. Try MidiSportLoader for Mac OS X 10.5.

The free, open source software allows you to use some M-Audio USB MIDI interfaces with Mac OS X 10.5

http://namedfork.net/midisportloader/

BTW, I'm seeing on this list lots of people who are switching to Leopard. I'm testing it out, but I think it is too buggy and inconsistent to recommend at this time.

-Randolph Peters

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836