  From: Henry E. Howey<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: finale@shsu.edu<mailto:finale@shsu.edu>
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:29 PM
  Subject: [Finale] Desktop versus laptop survey

  I think we need a list survey of laptop versus desktop usage.

  I, for example, have both, but my laptop is my real machine upon which I
  do 60-70% of my work.

  If my observation of an observed group of undergraduate students is
  accurate, they are closer to 90% in laptop usage.

  Henry Howey
  Professor of Music
    Sam Houston State University
    Box 2208