At 16:43 +0100 29/12/07, Jari Williamsson wrote:
>Haroldo Mauro Jr. wrote:
>>Sounds good. Is it possible to buy the font set separately?
>
>Just download the demo.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Jari Williamsson

Thanks Jari and everyone for replying.
I've downloaded the demo and tried the Opus Functional Symbols. The font is
good when using in a music score setting, under the lower staff. However it
does not work well with plain text, which is what I need it for. The symbols do
not aling with the regular text (higher than text) making the line spacing a
lot wider than the rest, when the font is used. Also, it seems incomplete. For
one thing, it has no sharp and flat signs. That means I would need to get these
symbols from another font, making alignment a problem too.

Harold