At 9:36 AM -0500 1/23/08, Christopher Smith wrote:
Hi all,

I know there are some people here on a Concert Band list; can you let me know the name so I can subscribe? I am now director of my school's concert band and many of our arrangements have missing parts; I need to know what the resources are for finding replacement parts for out-of-print pieces. I have re-copied several from the scores already and it is a real time-suck.

Christopher

Community Music List, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't seem to have the server address for subscribing. This may help, though.

 unsubscribe c-m by visiting:
 or, send a blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 The c-m home page:
      http://boerger.org/c-m/

Ron Boerger is the ListMa. He accepts posts on other community music, but the bulk of the posts are about bands (and LOTS of them are about missing parts!). (No jazz band or marching band posts accepted.)

You're lucky to have full scores you can copy parts from!!

John

--
John R. Howell
Virginia Tech Department of Music