On Tue, January 29, 2008 9:21 pm, Mariposa Symphony Orchestra wrote:
> Absolutely gorgeous work.    Truly impressive, and especially so
> considering the time constraint.     As one who's both loved and despised
> Finale's angels and demons for the past decade, my hat is off to you.
> In fact: I'm so dazzled, I briefly considered shaving my head beneath the
> hat as well....

I have to do that again today. :)

One other point about this score. The composer requires that only stock
Finale and cross-platform fonts be used. That means Maestro and Times New
Roman. For example, I have my own more elegant Roman numerals font, but
can't use it, and prefer various different symbols.

(The only other font he needs is Hebraica for the title and names of
sections, and I can't seem to buy it because the site that sells it
doesn't have it listed on its order form, and they're not answering
email.)

Dennis