Two questions:

Is there any disadvantage to using a 2nd internal drive for backups (as opposed to an external one) and, are there shortcomings with Time Machine (Leopard's auto-backup system) that I should know about? So far, it seems to be working well.

TIA,

Chuck

PS - on the subject of expressions, one of Jimmy Knepper's favorites was "play it molto obvioso". I love that.