Chuck,

There is most likely an unacceptable symbol (most likely a slash) in the PART name of one or more of the parts you are trying to print to PDF.

When you print linked parts to PDF, Finale creates new PDF files with the following format:

yourscorename - thecurrentpartname.mus.pdf

So if one of your PART names is, for instance, "Alto Sax/Flute 1", or "Trumpet/Fluegel 2", Finale tries to create the following files when printing to PDF:

Deja Blue - Alto Sax/Flute 1.mus.pdf
Deja Blue - Trumpet/Fluegel 2.mus.pdf

... and when OS X tells Finale "You can't put a slash in a filename, dummy," Finale provides you the "helpful" error message.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]