I'm printing to pdf (Mac 10.5.1) from Finale and getting an error screen I've never seen before: Please check the printer's power and interface connections. Also check Chooser for correct printer selection.

Everything works as expected when I actually print to my printer, and if I click "preview", Preview creates on screen pdfs. But the error message comes when I try to save as pdf.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Chuck