Hello All,

Thursday afternoon my quad G5 died (the Apple Store quoted me around
$2000 for repair). Of course this happened just as I was about to use
FinMac2007c to print parts for that night's rehearsal. I got the score
off the Wednesday night backup, redid the changes I'd made and printed
the parts from my PowerBook. On Friday I replaced the G5 with a quad Mac
Pro which I was planning to do this summer.

I've spent the last 2 days moving hundreds of gigs of audio over to the
new machine and updating software to Leopard 10.5.2.

This forced me to move to FinMac2008a before I was ready and which I had
ordered but hadn't installed. I updated GPO and JABB to Kontakt Player
2.2.4 (much nicer than the old one!) and when I try to play back all the
instruments play only through the left channel regardless of what the
pan settings are. iTunes plays back in stereo just fine.

I'm probably missing something simple due to fatigue. Any idea what
might be wrong?

**Leigh