On 22-Feb-08, at 7:27 AM, shirling & neueweise wrote:

the same people who found earlier versions peachy-keen are likely to find newer versions even more peachy-keen

Heh, heh! I never thought of that!

the people talking about the bugs aren't necessarily saying finale should be avoided, they could be saying it should be improved; sorry for being optimistic, i know most people don't expect it of me.

Well, I would say avoid the original version of 2008; it's too buggy to work with. The 2008a update fixed a lot.

And we LIKE you when you're optimistic! Keep it up! 8-)

Christopher