Just figured this out.

I have to change the group name in the score if I want it changed in the score, BUT THE PARTS DO NOT INHERIT THIS. Unlike most changes made to the score, I have to go to the part and change it there separately if I want it changed there, too.

Whew. I thought I had gone nuts there for a second.

Christopher