[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"was  told by tech support that my old method of clearing music out of
an  old file that I liked the look of to serve as a blank for a new
piece was not advised, as it was sure to cause file corruption at
some point. I don't know why that would cause it, as opposed to the
myriad edits that one does in the course of building a new  piece,"

Has anyone had experience of problems/file corruption caused by using this
method of creating a blank?  This is the way I do it and I'm now concerned
that I may have piled up a stack of problems for later. (although, as
Christopher says, this would seem to be merely the same as making a new  edit)

Thanks,

Lawrence

lawrenceyates.co.uk