I got a survey email from Makemusic which stated there would be a winner
drawn for a free upgrade to 2009 but would not get the upgrade until
after 2009 is shipped later this summer.

<QUOTE>
Dear Finale User,

Thank you for purchasing FinaleR. We hope you are enjoying writing music
and hearing your compositions come to life.

We are very interested in learning more about your interest in Finale.
If you'll take a few minutes to answer a brief survey about Finale, and
do so by June 20, 2008, we'll enter you into a drawing for a free
upgrade to FinaleR 2009.*

Simply click on the link below to take our survey.
 <http://www.makemusic.com/survey2/?id=29>
http://www.makemusic.com/survey2/?id=29

(If you have trouble accessing the link above, please make sure you are
copying the entire link into your web browser.)

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Mary Schneider
Chief Marketing Officer
MakeMusic
7615 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite M
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-3848

*The winner will be notified before Finale 2009 is released but will not
be shipped the free upgrade until the actual release date later in the
summer.
<END QUOTE>