On 2008/07/30(水), at 後3:36, Darcy James Argue wrote:

It's not all FireWire devices. My M-Audio FireWire Audiophile never had this problem. I've always had stereo playback from Finale.

This only means M-Audio doesn't follow AU spec.

The technical issue of this bug is that Finale doesn't treat mono stream as AU speced, meaning any interface, regardless of FW or USB, which is a multi channel device and follows AU mono stream spec gets bitten.

The real question is, is this responsibility on MM or NI?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com