Hi All,

I have a large section of 9/8 meter music that I want to change and rebar to
6/8.  When I do all dotted quarter notes change to a quarter tied to an
eighth note.  Dotted half notes change to a quarter tied to eighth tied to
quarter tied to eighth.  Is there something I can do to keep dotted quarter
notes and to change dotted half notes to 2 dotted quarter notes.  If not, it
will be faster for me just to re-enter the entire piece then to fix all the
wrong notes.  Thanks to anyone who can help.

Lee Dengler
Minister of Music, College Mennonite Church
Assistant Professor of Music, Goshen College
Composer
Engraver, Editor