I've not seen this happen. I would recommend opening a support case with our customer support crew.

On Aug 21, 2008, at 7:40 AM, Daniel Wolf wrote:

Finale 2009, Win XP.

I have a standard template file I use for most of my own pieces. It has a title page and then a first score page with title, composer name, followed by second and third score pages with odd/even title/ composer headers. I've had Finale 2009 for a couple of weeks and transfered all of my settings into a new template file. I had no troubles setting up scores with the setup wizard until about a day ago, and it continues to work fine for scores with up to three staves, but for any ensemble larger than three staves, the first staff system's upper margin is reduced and all of the text information (title, subtitle, copyright line) on the first page of notation disappears. The rest of the document (title page, subsequent left/right notation pages) functions just fine. I have recreated the template file from scratch and this behavor continues.

Daniel Wolf

Allen Fisher
Founder and Principal Developer
Fisher Art and Technology