Hi Chuck,

This is indeed the new behaviour, though I doubt it is a bug. It's just a stupid change that they probably enacted knowingly with the new expressions, but without checking who needed it first.

I liked being able to put all my dynamics, articulations, slurs and hairpins in before exploding. In TG Tools Smart Explosion it even copies the hairpins. Now if I use Finale's explode function, I will have to copy Smart Hairpins as before, but now I have to add Expressions.

Christopher