At 02:48 PM 8/25/2008, Giz Bowe wrote:
>I don't like having to use Internet Explorer to access help. In fact,
>I don't like to go online at all for help.

You do need IE (or some other browser) to access the new help files, but you don't need to be online. The help files all reside on your hard drive, and no Internet access is needed.

>If it must be online, there should be a direct Index link from the
>Finale help menu

There's Help | User Manual | Table of Contents -- is that not what you want?

>I liked the alphabetical guide/link in the index when it was actually
>in the program.

What do you mean? The new help files still have an Index section.

Aaron.