Hi Hiro,

I'm pretty sure I've answered this before. You need to make sure that the file "gpofull2instrument.txt" is installed in the FinaleAU folder in the "Finale 200X" application folder for every version of Finale you have on your machine (going back to Fin2007). If you have fully updated GPO, it will probably be on your machine somewhere, so just do a search and then opt-drag (i.e., copy) the file to the appropriate location(s).

If you don't have it, you can download it from here (scroll down to Carla's post):

http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=5&m=173713&g=183543#m183550

It would be nice if the Finale installer was smart enough to check for full GPO installation and install this file automatically if GPO is found on your system.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]