Do you mean as text? That's how I usually do it (in pedal order, DCB / EFGA), but I am supposed to indicate the pitches in grace notes this time.

I just went ahead and made it a tuplet with no number or bracket, and changed the note size manually, hiding the extra rests. But it seems an awful lot of work for such a common notation.

C.