From: Christopher Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 30, 2008 6:14:14 PM PDT (CA)
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Harp gliss grace notes

Hey, collective wisdom,

When you are writing a harp gliss of the type that starts with say, a quarter note, and is followed by six more grace notes indicating the exact pitches of the scale, how do you get them to line up properly? Mine keep moving left, before the barline and three or four of them before the quarter note.

I suppose I could enter them as a sextuplet then manually resize them, but that seems a lot of work for something that is so normal.

How do you guys do it?

Christopher