Eric Dannewitz wrote:
But Sibelius does not work with Smartmusic. And they do not offer anything like it.......as far as I know.

Back on topic...makemusic did increase the price of a Smartmusic subscription, but as the library of songs keeps going, it is totally worth it (even though it has a klunky interface).

My big beef with SmartMusic is that the subscription is mandatory to use the software, and for much of their library which you subscribe to, they are paying royalties to the publishers of the music. That's fine, but they don't pay you any royalties for using your own music, even though they are charging you for the right to use your own music.

--
David H. Bailey