One of my greatest disappointments is the odd behavior of the PASTE/INSERT in
2008 and 2009. I like to update old files by making completely newfiles in the
latest edition. Before 2008, key changes and meter changes would be brought
forward with only a bit of cleanup. Since 2008 any new keys or meters are
ignored and the file is all transposed and straight-jacketed into the initial
key and meter.

The prior good behavior was one of my favorite selling points for FINALE. I
asked Tech Support about this and was essentially blown off. Whoever I spoke to
acted as though the desrable behavior was never part of the copy/paste
possibilities.

;-(

Henry Howey
Professor of Music