[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Greetings,

I need to send about 40 individual parts via email.  My plan is to
save the files as .pdfs and then send them.  My question is:  Can I
send all 40 parts in 1 large mailing, or do I need to send each part
separately?
I know how to do the latter, but if I can send them in a "bulk"
mailing, I need directions.

Care to elaborate on the best way(s) to take care of business?

I'm not sure why you're planning to send the parts as ~.pdf files, but in
the absence of a particularly good reason for doing so, I'd send
instructions on how to install the Finale Viewer, and the link to the
Finale website from which it can be downloaded, and send Finale files
instead of ~.pdf's.

ns

I can think of lots of reasons to send PDF files -- they can't be easily edited, everybody's computer has Acrobat Reader on it by now, and there are fewer hoops to jump through to print the files out and start playing the music.

--
David H. Bailey