Charles Ives: 3 Quarter-Tone Pieces - I. Largo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXJPnUZhETg

There's more on that page--

Bob Morabito
On Oct 18, 2008, at 11:59 AM, timothy price wrote:

timothy price
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Dennis,

Was wondering if you had a site where I could stream or download (listen to) anything using quarter-tones? Have never heard any music, to my knowledge, composed as such. What is the basic tonality? I mean, does it mater, whether it is just, tempered, etc. tuning?
Any info would be appreciated.
Any lack of sufficient anxiety now that the dam is gone? ;-) We all need motivation, you know.

Best,

tim

PS.  any other type of music which you have taken a liking to?