David McKay wrote:
Hi
I have a new problem
After creating the numbers 1-5 for a song I was adding fingerings to, I have
now opened a new song and the numbers aren't there in the dialogue box.
Do these have to be created for every file?

Once you edit a library (add, alter, delete things) for articulations (or expressions) you need to save the library and then to use them again you need to open it into a new document.

You can edit your default document so that it includes your edited library, but these days I'm not quite sure which documents are used by the wizard and which are used when you simply "Open Default Document" (still my preferred way of working in Finale), so I can't tell you which templates you have to open, import the library and then re-save as a template.

--
David H. Bailey