I've come out of "lurkdom" because I have a real problem.

In Mac Finale 2007, when I do File->Smartscore Lite, nothing happens. I've scanned an anthem with four sharps that I need to convert to four flats if my brain is to process it properly. (For some reason, once I've played this beast in four sharps, it takes a while for my brain to be able to process any other key signature....)

The music has been scanned into tiffs. The problem seems to be with Finale 2007 itself. I'm running OS 10.4.11 and all the recent updates. Can anyone help me figure out why SmartScore Lite seems to have died and/or disappeared?

Thanks in advance.
Thurletta Brown-Gavins