On 18 Nov 2008 at 15:13, Eric Fiedler wrote:

> Being an old Altenburg fan,

You might enjoy the first item here, then:

  http://dfenton.com/Teares/StMichaelsSampler/

> and not having tried the new Smart Score
> Lite yet, I took a few minutes off and put your PDF

It's not *my* PDF, of course, but that of the source website, which
freely offers public domain scores, and is a wonderful resource:

  http://icking-music-archive.org/index.php

> through SSL
> (FinMac 2009b). It worked almost perfectly; I only had to add two
> eight notes to the final score and could play it back immediately.
> No false key changes or any other undesirable elements. It does
> indeed look like MM has been working on it.

I think MM doesn't develop SmartScore, but it's a lite version
bundled with it? But it is definitely good to know that it gets it al
right. Yet another reason for me to upgrade sometime soon.

Thanks for taking the time!