Insert 20 measures and then delete the 18 extra. Should work.
JB
Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs w/out a spellchecker

On Apr 16, 2009, at 6:28 PM, "Haroldo Mauro Jr." <hma...@hmauro.com> wrote:

FinMac 2008

Finale quits every time I try to to insert a couple of measures on this score. The score has 6 staves. I click the selection tool, select a measure in the score, choose "Insert Measure Stack" from the Edit menu, enter 2 in the dialog box and click OK, after which I get the spinning ball for a while and then Finale quits. would trashing the preferences file do any good? Or do I need to add two measures at the end and copy all music two measures ahead? Thanks.
Harold