Michael Greensill wrote:
I have to say that if you have a question that's takes more than about 3 words to articulate then the on-line manual is absolutely useless.

When I'm producing a personal template I need to know how to make the text boxes that I use for the title/composer etc. linked to the set-up wizard. So that I can fill out the set-up wizard details and have them appear in my text boxes in my fonts etc. when I open one of my templates through the ... New - open with template - route for a new document.

Any ideas? I can't find anything in the manual.

Mike G.

www.mikegreensill.com

When you're in the text tool, there's a TEXT menu where you can select different things to insert, among them would be the tokens which pull the information from the information you enter in the setup wizard.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com