Friends,

Regarding the situation about which David W. Fenton wrote, which annoys some of us, namely that when one clicks on help from within Finale, the help files open in MS Internet explorer, there is an easy enough work-around. Don't open the help files by using the links from within Finale. The help files _will_ open just fine in other browsers, so I have my browser of choice set to open with it's "home" page as the beginning of the Finale Help system. (the machine I use for my MakeMusic work is not the machine on I normally use for on-line access, and I have the web browser installed mainly for other situations, so it's not particularly inconvenient on this machine to have it open to the Finale help files by default. If I want to access the help files, I just open the browser, rather than click the help button in Finale.

ns