I just installed 2010 (Windows). Imported a 2009 file, imported a graphic (MUCH easier - jpg, gif or tif, no complaining about compression after editing a tif in MSPaint) and saved it, printed it, called it up again, no problems. I also have two actual printers and some virtual printers.

Raymond Horton

Rick Neal wrote:
James,

I would be willing to try one of the offending files since I am unable to duplicate the problems you are having with any of my earlier files. Just send it on if you would like for me to try it.

Rick

Noel Stoutenburg wrote:
James:

One thing that you might want to try, is to forward one of the offending files to someone else, and see if they have problems opening it in 2k10. I have a 2k9 test file that I created, that I'd be willing to send you, too, if you want to see if you have the problem with a file created by someone else.

ns