Richard Yates wrote:
Sorry JD, but I remain a defender of Finale as the best notation software out there... and I think there must be many others out there who agree with me.
Gary

I'm with you, Gary. I stuck it out for years before EPS creation was fixed a
few years ago. Now I have no big complaints (although that does not keep me
from complaining from time to time).

There are a couple of very specific things that Sibelius cannot do that are
essential for my scores and productivity. The last couple of upgrades have
no features that I really need so I will happily continue to use Fin2007.

Just out of curiosity, what can't Sibelius do which are essential for your scores and productivity?

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com