Document -> Manage Parts -> Edit Part Definition

Click "New Part." Click "Edit Part Name." Call it, e.g., "Horn in F 1." From the "Available Instruments" list, add your Horn staff. Click "Edit Voicing" and set up your voicing rules for Horn 1.

Click "New Part" again to create another part. Click "Edit Part Name." Call it, e.g., "Horn in F 2." From the "Available Instruments" list, add that same Horn staff to this new part. Click "Edit Voicing" and set up your voicing rules for Horn 2.

Clear, I hope?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----