There was a thread back a while ago that addressed this. Seems to only happen to those who use Microsoft's VISTA operating system. There is a work around. Check the backlog of messages or go to the MM forums and search for it just in case tech support does not answer back as quickly as you might like them to.

J. Scott Jones
Band/Orchestra Director/Freelance Trumpet Player-Teacher/Music Engraver