From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of
Dan Tillberg
Sent: den 25 november 2009 21:57
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: RE: [Finale] WinFin 2010a Crash

OK, but you need to add 2 falls (by using the glissando tool) in the file to
trigger the bug.

AND SOMETHING ELSE: I now feel even more certain that this bug is introduced
in Finale 2010a (or perhaps 2010). I just opened a file that was created in
Finale 2007 (also containing falls), let Finale do the conversion to 2010a,
and now that file shows exactly the same behaviour. Can't be listened to. I
know this file was fine when publishing that version - for sure.

OMG this problem seems to grow...

/D