I'm editing a file in Mac Fin09 that was started in an earlier version. Because a lot of the articulations are not properly aligned, I'm having to go through, select each one (or in batches), and type "Fn"+6. This is on my mac laptop. On Windows, I remember the "delete" key resetting the positioning. How is this accomplished on a Mac machine that does not have the "Function" key?

On a related note, in previous versions of Finale, there was a "Retranscribe" option that would renter the notes in the selected measure, removing articulations and dynamics, but resetting manual positioning of notes. Is this option still in Fin09, or have they removed it?

Thanks,
Stephen Lamb
jstephenl...@jslweb.com