On Sun Feb 21, at SundayFeb 21 1:55 PM, Florence + Michael wrote:

On 21 Feb 2010, at 19:23, David Froom wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I just tried what I think was wrong. My guess is that your guy did manual spacing with the special tools note mover thing, or he dragged things while in speedy note (it amounts to the same thing).

But dragging like this does not change the beat charts. Look at the beat charts in the two examples that Dennis posted: they are irregular.

Michael

Hitting 5 for beat spacing DOES clear beat charts. I hope he tried that, as I suggested.

Christopher