Lyric Tool/word extensions, highlight the handle of the offending extension, delete.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2010, at 8:35 AM, Don Hart <donhartmu...@gmail.com> wrote:

In Fin '09, I have a couple of extra long word extensions in a score
I'm working on that I can't get rid of.  They'll highlight with the
selection tool but nothing I do will delete them, in that tool or when
I dbl-click on the extension to go to the lyric tool.  I didn't enter
the lyrics so I'm at somewhat of a loss. Smart word extensions was
turned on when I received the file.  One of the extensions wanders off
the left edge of page view to who knows where.  The extensions only
show up in scroll view starting at m. 34, on the left of the view and
off (infinitely?) in that direction.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  I could
probably re-enter the lyrics successfully with click assign but would
love to not have to.

Thanks much,

Don Hart