Different perspectives of the (computer) (font) elephant are priceless!

I also want to thank everyone in the discussion thread for convincing me to be
more methodical and computer-like in my approach to solving the problem!

I have been having similar problems for the preceding couple of months. After
reading through several of your emails I went to the MakeMusic help page and
copied down the names of all the fonts included with Finale.

With the list visible on my screen I cleaned out all my MakeMusic fonts on my
hard drive and re-installed them from the application DVDs. I then discovered I
had been using the fonts with different modification dates. After re-installing
from both 2009 and 2010 application DVDs, the mod dates all conformed to a 2009
mod date and my files in both application versions have displayed correctly so
far. I also removed all the fonts from my user font library.

Respectfully,
Michael
mmathew_musicp...@comcast.net
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com