On Apr 1, 2010, at 7:02 AM, Phillips, Justin wrote:

We certainly do monitor as many Finale boards and mailing lists as we can. In addition, we do want to hear thoughts and feedback about our new features or improvements you would like to see in future versions.

Well, speaking only for myself, I had no rant against the product itself. I've been quite happy with the old Finale and I haven't seen the new version yet.

My only complaint was the dumb survey. There ought to have been an "other" or "none of the above" choice for that question. Or if there wasn't, then I should have been able to proceed while leaving the question unanswered.

mdl