Ditto. I've tried rits and accels once or twice, each new version. I always end up putting in my own with hidden MM marks or whatever. The shapes are not intuitive.

Raymond Horton

James Cooper wrote:
I use it occasionally, usually for a ritard.  Then I usually get frustrated
because I can't control the rate of the slowing down.  It seems the way to
adjust it is very clumsy, or is there some better way to control it other
than messing with the diagonal lines in the shape designer or the numbers in
the executable shape designer dialogue box?
James Cooper
Composer, classical guitarist, songwriter
www.ModeZ.com

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Noel Stoutenburg <mjol...@ticnet.com> wrote

Friends

An enquiring mind wants to know: