Greetings...

This is in FinMac2010b...

I'm getting strange playback tempo behavior. Tempo marking sets the playback tempo at eighth-note = 72. Playback observes this tempo for exactly two quarter notes, then switches to twice as fast for the remainder of the piece.

I created this document using an earlier document as a template. The earlier document had a tempo marking of quarter = 76. I edited that expression, changed the playback setting to eighth = 72. That may have caused the problem, I suppose, but it would be nice to get it fixed...

Any ideas?

Neal Gittleman