David:

I don't have any specific experience with what you're looking for, although I strongly suspect that it does, in fact exist, but that it when you find it, it will be an expensive piece of equipment to purchase. My best suggestions: check with the local Allen or Rogers organ dealers, and see if they might have an instrument you could rent for a period of time. Even their smallest units are apt to be bigger than what you want, but it will probably come closest to providing the sound your looking for at the best price.

ns