On 2010/08/01, at 17:37, Mark D Lew wrote:

> Ha, I remember those!
>
> The three spiral-bound manuals in the box!  Sigh.  Good times.

Exactly.  My first Finale was v1.0.  I paid $1k!  I read Finale manuals every
night in my bed, and I memorized pretty much everything.  I can't do that
anymore with PDF manual.  Once I bought the printout.  MM charged me $35 or
something.  It was a joke.  Too heavy to hold, and too small to read.

Back then, these three spiral bound manuals were perfect for bedtime reading.
I was the Finale master back then.  Not so anymore ever since they went to PDF
manual.

        ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com