GERALD BERG wrote:

I'm in need of a repeat sign that I can place anywhere in the score that  I
want.  Specifically staggered.  A couple of instruments repeat on the barlines
but others are 2 beats in from the barline.  The ones 2 beats in I would prefer
to have a dashed look.  Any solution out there for my problem?

Repeat signs in Finale have to be on a bar line. So I'd use the repeat tool to generate the signs that are on the bar line; for the signs that are in the middle of the measure, I'd create a "dummy" repeat sign as a shape expression, which you could apply at any point you needed.

Note that the repeats will not play back correctly; if you need playback, you're going to have to create a separate playback file.

ns