Hmmmn!  I don't think I have this problem using Bill Duncan's Articulations
Font (which I know you have, Darcy).  I'm using 2011, but I don't remember it
in 2010.  I don't have Finale open at the moment, but can you not create a set
of articulations that appear only above notes?

What am I missing here?

Chuck

On Sep 19, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

> It's a bug and the only solution I've found is to manually drag them.
>
> On 19 Sep 2010, at 9:11 PM, Brian Williams wrote:
>
>> Hello Finale list
>>
>> Perhaps someone can help me with this problem. Since Finale 2010 or so,
>> whenever I change a staff to "Rhythmic Notation" either by Staff Attributes
>> or by using a Staff Style, the ARTICULATIONS end up BELOW the staff instead
>> of ABOVE like they used to. How do I set the default position of
>> articulations in Rhythmic Notation to behave like they used to do? There's
>> nothing in the articulation designer that will allow this. PLEASE HELP!
>>
>> Brian Williams

Chuck Israels
1310 NW Naito Parkway #807
Portland, OR 97209