That's true, but you can create ANOTHER set of articulations that are set to ALWAYS appear above, and those work on Rhythmic Notation. Remember in the old days when you had to have some that always appeared above, some that always appeared below, and some that positioned normally, until Auto came along? Well, you still need a separate set with new positionings!

I have complained about this to MakeMusic; i suggest you do the same.

Christopher