Nope. And it seems really silly that they have EXACTLY THE SAME FOLDER in the
Mac HD/Library as they do in the ~/Username/Library

In fact, we have the same folders for Audio Units Support, Configuration Files,
FinaleScript, Font Annotations, Libraries, Midi Device Annotations, and Music
Files.....

Actually, I take that back. It's STUPID to have it in two places.....but then
again this is MakeMusic we are talking about......so.......